Broker, Broker / Owner
New Homes, Relocation, Residential, Condominiums, Residential Investment, Single Family Homes, Townhomes
Originally from Wales, UK, I moved to the San Francisco Bay area in 2001, and currently live with my husband in the beautiful town of San Carlos.
Formally trained in interior design, I use that expertise to provide a design-to-sell service for each of my real estate clients. Through my own staging company, Vivienne Kelvin Designs, I provide complimentary staging to all of my sellers. I am a very energetic and passionate Realtor that is always on the cutting edge of technology. What makes me different is that I use Video and YouTube as a modern marketing tool to attract online buyers when selling a home. This unique strategy has set me apart from other agents and enables my clients to sell their homes quickly and for top dollar. My success has made me one of the top-producing agents in Realty World.
I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Biological Sciences from the University of Warwick, England and also a Core certificate in interior design from Canada College, Redwood City, CA.
Some of my current affiliations include:
- Current member of National Association of Realtors
- Current member of the California Association of Realtors
- Current member of the San Mateo Association of Realtors
- Current member of the Burlingame Chamber of Commerce
- President and founder of Peninsula Power Partners - a residential and commercial real estate group in San Carlos
- President and founder of Peninsula Referral Group - a business referral group in Burlingame
2013 Realty World Salesmaster Award Winner