Buyer Broker, New Homes, Relocation, Residential, Property Management, Land, Condominiums, Residential Investment, REO, Short Sale, Foreclosure, Probate, Single Family Homes, Townhomes, Certified Notary, Rural Land
Kristen Constantino is the Broker and Owner of Realty World Constantino Team and Realty World San Jose. The office is located in Willow Glen (San Jose), California; also known as the Bay Area or Silicon Valley. Kristen was born and raised in Silicon Valley and began practicing real estate in the region more than 32 years ago when apricot and cherry orchards far outnumbered corporate campuses. Dovetailing with the region’s world-changing industrial growth, she has played a pivotal role in the maturation and vast expansion of Silicon Valley real estate.
In 1986 Kristen joined Coldwell Banker in Campbell and later went on to partner with her mother, Mickie at Meridian Realty. Together they went on to handle the grand opening of Contempo Realty in Willow Glen. After many years of success at Contempo Realty, they moved on to Prudential California Realty in Los Gatos and were recognized for sales performances that earned the Chairman’s Circle Member Award as the Top 1% [of agents] for sales production in the United States. in 2003 Kristen went on to open the Realty World Constantino Team Franchise as well as Realty World San Jose.
With Realty World Constantino Team and Realty World San Jose, Kristen actuates a guiding philosophy of her life and career: that by making deliberate choices, people have the power to enjoy longevity and security in their legacies.
Kristen Constantino is married to her husband, Mel Lopus; together they have two children, Lea and Luke. Recently, they have added to their family, a sweet and loving Golden Retriever, Kody.
- Chairman of Grievance Committee in 2018
- Broker and Owner of Realty World Constantino Team and Realty World San Jose
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Corporate Relocation Services at Contempo Realty in 1989
- Joined Meridian Realty in 1988
- Sold New Custom Homes for Pinn Brothers Construction
- California Real Estate Sales Licensed in 1986
- California Real Estate Brokers License in 2000
- Obtained her Notary Public for the State of California, since 1986
- Licensed in Real Estate for over 32 years
- Residential Resale
- Single Family Homes
- Condominiums & Townhomes
- Residential Investment Income Properties
- Land Sales
- New Custom Home Subdivisions
- Buyer and Seller representation and Corporate relocation with reputable companies such as Apple, Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Ebay, Cisco, Lockheed, Sony, Intel, AT&T, General Electric, Adobe, Netflix, and the City of San Jose
- Short Sales
- Property Management
- Certified Notary Public
- Corporate Relocation Certification
- Reo and Short Sale Certification
- Senior Residential Specialist
- Continued Education: National Association of Realtors (NAR), California Association of Realtors (CAR), and Santa Clara County Association of Realtors (SCCAOR)
- Chairman of Grievance Committee 2018
- Chairman, San Jose Real Estate Board Inaugural Committee
- Committee Member of San Jose Real Estate Board Can Tree Committee
- Valley Medical Hospital Volunteer in the Burn Unit.
- Make a Wish Foundation Volunteer
- Purple Heart Volunteer
- Homeless shelter volunteer and food service
- Meals Ministry Calvary Chapel
- University of Phoenix, San Jose, California
- West Valley College, Saratoga, California
- Branham High School, San Jose, California