John V. Pinto
Buyer Broker, Commercial, Farms, New Homes, Ranches, Relocation, Residential, Property Management, Land, Condominiums, Residential Investment, Mobile Homes, REO, Foreclosure, Probate, Estate Bankruptcy, Agri Business, Vineyards, Wineries, Single Family Homes, Townhomes
John V. Pinto brings a wealth of experience to all his real estate transactions. John has been a practitioner in Santa Clara County residential real estate since 1974, a broker/owner since 1977, a featured speaker at the annual conventions for the California Association of Realtors (CAR) and the National Association of Realtors (NAR) & many Silicon Valley companies, an interviewee on TV & radio and an author. John has written many articles on overcoming obstacles in today's real estate market through creative counseling, marketing and financial techniques.
When you hire JOHN V. PINTO, you get the benefit of his knowledge and judgement. He is eager to share his experience with clients as well as with fellow Realtors.
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Santa Clara County Association of Realtors (formerly known as the San Jose Real Estate Board)
- Active member of the Realtors National Marketing Institute
- MLS Participant of both East Bay Regional Data Service & R.E. InfoLink
- Active member of Home Owners Marketing Service, Inc.
AWARDS & DESIGNATIONS
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist,
- CRB-Certified Real Estate Brokerage, Manager
- E-PRO-Certified Internet Real Estate Professional
- SJREB's 'Realtor of the Year', 1989
REALTY INSTRUCTOR EXPERIENCE
Mission College, Successful Home Buyers' Seminar, San Jose State University, West Valley College, Foothill Community College, Monterey Peninsula College, San Mateo Community College, De Anza Community College, San Jose Real Estate Board, Community Home Buyer?s Workshop, National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors
1990-1994 City Of San Jose Fine Arts Commission,
1986-1990 San Jose Repertory Company, Director
1990-1992 Santa Clara County's Florence Sister County Commission Director
San Jose, Los Gatos, Saratoga, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Palo Alto, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Campbell, Milpitas, Morgan Hill and Gilroy.
Save the most time and money when buying or selling your Silicon Valley home! Serving homebuyers, homesellers, real estate investors in all Santa Clara County cities!